About the Course
For early stage business owners as well as those who are looking to scale-up their businesses, the Business Owners Education Series is a 10-week, 30-hour course with a proven framework to help support aspiring entrepreneurs start businesses and... See more
During the 10-week course, entrepreneurs will:
• Discover how their business concepts match their personal visions
• Align their business concepts with real market opportunities
• Learn how to set realistic financial goals for their businesses
• Determine the unique features and benefits of their products/services
• Find their target markets and competitive advantages
• Define their company brands
• Learn how to manage business functions and develop organizational cultures
• Determine the steps to profitability
• Identify potential sources of business funding
• Find available community resources for ongoing business planning
The course ends with a pitch contest in which the entrepreneurs share their business concept, receive feedback from experienced entrepreneurs and business professionals, and have the opportunity to win start-up capital.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-737-2155.Visit sourcerw.org for more information.