About the Course
Over the 10-week series, our expert instructors and coaches will guide you on... See more
- Understand your value proposition
- Identify your customer segments and competitors
- Determine which financing options work best for you
- Understand how to brand and market your product or service
- Identify resources and partners
- Develop a pricing structure and identify revenue opportunities
- Understand your organizational structure and related HR, taxation, and other issues
- Identify incorporation, intellectual property, trademarking, contracting, and other legal issues
- Graduates of the program will be eligible to pitch your business idea for a $2,000 Kelley School of Business start-up assistance award!
Small businesses can transform lives, neighborhoods, and a city. Join the revolution! You have the knowledge, passion, and drive – we have the training, tools, and resources to make your ideas a business reality.
Hosted by SOURCE River West Entrepreneurship Center / IUPUI
Business Ownership Initiative (BOI) / Indy Chamber
Sponsored by JPMorgan Chase and IU Kelley School of Business, Indianapolis