About the Course
Dream it - Start it - Grow it Business Accelerator
Hosted by SOURCE River West Entrepreneurship Center... See more
Business Ownership Initiative (BOI) / Indy Chamber
Sponsored by JPMorgan Chase and IU Kelley School of Business, Indianapolis
In the SOURCE Dream it - Start it - Grow it Business Accelerator serious entrepreneurs take charge of their business destiny by setting and meeting strategic, financial, marketing, legal, and communication goals. Over the 10-week series, our expert instructors and coaches will guide you on your path while you learn by doing. You also will meet and network with successful business owners and experts from banking, finance, marketing, law, and social media. Using the “introduce, practice, apply” method, you will:
- Understand your value proposition
- Identify your customer segments and competitors
- Determine which financing options work best for you
- Understand how to brand and market your product or service
- Identify resources and partners
- Develop a pricing structure and identify revenue opportunities
- Understand your organizational structure and related HR, taxation, and other issues
- Identify incorporation, intellectual property, trademarking, contracting, and other legal issues
- Graduates of the program will be eligible to pitch your business idea for a $2,000 Kelley School of Business start-up assistance award!
No Sections for this Course are currently scheduled.